Topic starter 23/04/2020 8:25 am
- No profanity, unless in context of writing work.
- No visual pornography. Written forms are allowed strictly in context, as long as the post is tagged 18+.
- The moderators' word is final.
- Spam or anything that is deemed as spam will be removed.
- All critique MUST be constructive. You are welcome to your opinion, provided that it is useful advice, e.g. "Romance is rubbish" is not acceptable, "Romance is not a universal experience, perhaps try more emotional adjectives, or a different apporach" would be fine.
- Repeated infringement may result in loss of access.
- These rules are not exhaustive. Golden rule: If you think you should not, then don't.